Saturday, November 1, 2008

Me, Myself and I

I am currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the National University of Singapore. An extrovert by nature, I hope to bring positive changes to the lives of my loved ones through my aspirations and zest for life. I enjoy representing my hall in various sports, am the head of the External Relations Committee, and I acted and danced for my hall’s Dance Production. I have a strong interest in music and I consider my time spent with the NUS wind symphony as food for my soul. I recently completed an internship with Singapore Technologies Kinetics and gained a good insight of how the engineering industry works.

p/s: I thought people might want to comment so I'm posting this as a post. Good luck to everyone for presentation!

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Hi Derek,

Despite the 100-word limit, I felt that you were able to describe yourself vividly as an active person invloved in a huge array of different activities. It really brought out your character as an extrovert.

Derek ong plays a bit of pingpong said...

hi steph,

your comment is damn belated!haha..

Derek